• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

100 days still no license

REDDIRT

I mailed every county I got in trouble with and got a background check from them.Sending them to the osbi Tommorow they said it could help push my case forward .there all small speeding no seatbelt etc. one was a unlawful carry in Texas that I think is holding mine up.Because I was moving across states and one state pd office told me put gun in glove box and bullets in the back.back in 1995 think god for the Internet now .sent mine off aug.1

Last edited:

REDDIRT

Just got my license aug1 till feb3 not bad osbi 👎good thing they sent me a email saying I was denied a few months ago good thing there the goverment and LIE lol just happy I got it .

gprod55

Just got my license aug1 till feb3 not bad osbi good thing they sent me a email saying I was denied a few months ago good thing there the goverment and LIE lol just happy I got it .

ABT (ABout Time). Congrats on finally getting your card and not giving up on it. Nows a good time to start carrying openly.

BikerGuy57

When I did my application 10 days ago, it only asked for "convictions". I have a couple BS arrests for domestic violence, one resulted in not guilty jury trial, the other one was dropped by the prosecutor because it was BS and no evidence. So I hope they're not going to stall on this... There's no convictions and I never did any domestic violence. I was living in Florida at the time and down there, if you call a cop for a squabble, the law says they have to arrest someone even if there was no probable cause. That's why I'm not there anymore. Florida cops are the gestapo!

Ya I listed all my arrest and speeding tickets i have a buddy that did his the same day I did mine I think wife got hers fast because she had no record mabe one speeding ticket I will try and call tommorow I know they will tell me they got till 114 days hangout intell then

Ouch

I turned my app in 3,628,800 seconds ago, which equals 42 days ago. I spoke to someone that turned theirs in on the same day, and they received their licence in 3 weeks. I decided to go ahead and call the OSBI since our regular mailman retired, and we've had issues with our mail almost on a daily basis with all the subs they have filling in on the route. The OSBI said it was still in processing, and that it was taking 45/60 days to process.