Thread: Feinstein's at it again

Feinstein's at it again

I looked around and didn't see it posted already.

http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/0...LsoYV6CYEVH.01

Activist Member
    I should've placed a bet. I said yesterday that she would have a bill introduced before the week was over to strip us of more of our firearm rights. This woman is an evil, manipulative, insidious dictator! It is a shame that people elect individuals like her to represent them, when all she wants to do is destroy every individual right (the ones that won't further her insidious agenda) we have and control the entire population. The fact that she keeps getting elected is completely repugnant!

Millions of gun-owners like myself own numerous firearms that have pistol-grips; 30, 60, or 100 round magazines; flash-hiders; and on and on, yet we do NOT use these items to commit crimes! By her logic, everyone that owns weapons that they call "assault" weapons should be a criminal, yet that is FAR from the truth.

I suggest we get tough on the criminals that use illegally purchased firearms to commit crimes, and stop allowing them to plea-bargain for sentences that do NOT fit the crime. If someone commits a violent crime with a firearm then they should spend the rest of their life in prison. We can't legislate objects and expect that to stop crime, but she knows this. We can't keep people in prison because people such as Feinstein claims that it is immoral and a violation of their rights! HHHmmmm... she wants to stop crime by making objects illegal, but she wants to get the people who commit the crimes free from punishment!? Does everyone see what this woman is really aiming for?

Gun control is NOT about guns at all; gun control is about the CONTROL.

Go AWAY Feinstein, you freedom-hating non-American!
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 11-09-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

And we know that Obama will sign it. Reference debate #2. Elections have consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiushky View Post
    And we know that Obama will sign it. Reference debate #2. Elections have consequences.
    It has to make it there first. I hope it doesn't happen.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    This woman is an evil, manipulative, insidious dictator!
    Woman? If you had not said it was a woman I thought it was an ugly looking man.
    In fact, the lack of interest in the idea surprised the California liberal’s legal staffers. Apparently, they believe no logical person could possible disagree with them.
    Read more at http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/0...jJrTjZW5yrb.99
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    These idiots are arguing that they want to ban weapons that have military value ... in US v Miller 1939, that was the exact type of weapon the court said IS covered by the 2nd A.

Hate to say I told you so, but we did tell ya' all.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    These idiots are arguing that they want to ban weapons that have military value ... in US v Miller 1939, that was the exact type of weapon the court said IS covered by the 2nd A.
    Which is odd because if that was true then we would be limited to "sniper rifles" and "machine guns."

I just find the conflicting legal ideas to be, a headache at best.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    You expected anything different from the "Wicked Witch of the West"?
    Yep. We're talking about a psychotic, treasonous wanna be dictator who is voted in by some of the very worst people in our country. They've been enabling her **** for decades. Nothing new, nor surprising.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    +1

Scalia clarified that somewhat with a 'common' civilian use requirement. While he got it squarely wrong in my humble opinion, semi-autos have been in common use for about a century.

Black guns are certainly in common use nowadays and will continue to gain in popularity.

It is ironic that the threat to renew the assault weapons ban will greatly increase the demand and common use of these arms.

I am worried however that there may be a serious push for a so-called 'high-capacity' magazine ban.
    Last edited by OC4me; 11-13-2012 at 05:44 PM.

The problem is OC, that Pelosi does not want to allow ANY "grandfathering" of the guns she wants banned. If she gets her way, there won't be ANY "hi-capacity" magazines NOR the guns that would use them!
    Sounds to me like an Ex Post Facto law.

What exactly is it about the far left that makes them so scared of firearms?
    I never understood that.

You would think with all of the Mao Ze Dong, Stalin and Castro worship they would have learned that those communist "heroes" didnt win revolutions with paper signs and bullhorns. They did it with guns.

F'ing morons.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Sig229 View Post
    I never understood that.

You would think with all of the Mao Ze Dong, Stalin and Castro worship they would have learned that those communist "heroes" didnt win revolutions with paper signs and bullhorns. They did it with guns.

F'ing morons.
    It's not the "gun", the gun is just the vehicle. It is about control, the libs hate folks who say NO to their nitwit ideology. They also know that if the victims of Mao Ze Dong, Stalin, and Castro had guns they likely would not have become victims in the first place.....libs hate that too.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

The problem is OC, that Pelosi does not want to allow ANY "grandfathering" of the guns she wants banned. If she gets her way, there won't be ANY "hi-capacity" magazines NOR the guns that would use them!
    I will simply hand them the lower receivers of my AR's (that are "on the books") and retain my other parts ..... as well as some particularly important parts that are not on the books in my name. All legal unless they start calling uppers "guns" for the first time. A great argument against gun registration and for private transfer if you still have that option in your state.

But it won't get to that. I doubt they can get this through in the first place and then the constitutional challenges will be even longer. Can you imagine the cost as they are constitutionally required to pay for any property they "take" and there are a hell of a lot of "assault" weapons out there these days.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

I think it will be a setup deal to act on emotions much like in Australia.

Has anyone read this book?

http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/bookefad.htm

2 Pounds of Steel..

What exactly is it about the far left that makes them so scared of firearms? I never understood that.
    I've always thought.. "If they're that scared of 2 pounds of steel , then they must be absolutely petrified when they see a automobile!"

FireStar M40
    Why you never pick a fight with a old man.

Seeing they're too old and tired to fight,

they'll just shoot your butt instead.

I'm a "OLD MAN"!

I never understood that.
    There is a great article on the anti-gun mental illness here: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingag...elfdefense.htm

Quote Originally Posted by We-the-People View Post
    I will simply hand them the lower receivers of my AR's (that are "on the books") and retain my other parts

F that!

I rather wrap the lowers up in greased soaked rags and plastic, then place them in waterproof containers and burying them out in some forest.
    I will NEVER "hand over" any of my guns to anyone. If they got something to say about it, "I sold them face to face at a gun show years ago".
    Last edited by Sig229; 11-20-2012 at 02:58 AM.

F that!

I rather wrap the lowers up in greased soaked rags and plastic, then place them in waterproof containers and burying them out in some forest.
    I will NEVER "hand over" any of my guns to anyone. If they got something to say about it, "I sold them face to face at a gun show years ago".
    I understand your sentiment but I did qualify my remark with "on the books"......and I REALLY want to see their faces when they come looking for an AR15 and I hand them the AR15 (which is the lower receiver with no lower receiver parts installed. "He guys, I don't make the rules, you do, and you say that is the rifle. The rest is just miscellaneous gun parts". Waaaaaaaaa
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by We-the-People View Post
    I understand your sentiment but I did qualify my remark with "on the books".....

I understand, and you got to do what makes you comfortable at the time if that ever does happen. But even with the AR's and other "evil assault weapons" I own and are on the books, I will NEVER hand them over.

.and I REALLY want to see their faces when they come looking for an AR15 and I hand them the AR15 (which is the lower receiver with no lower receiver parts installed.
    Id like to see their faces when I outright refuse and hand them nothing.
    Last edited by Sig229; 11-20-2012 at 10:05 PM.