Thread: Here's Proof that Obama's coming for your guns!!

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Here's Proof that Obama's coming for your guns!!

And they said "They wouldn't take your guns" here it is just two days after the election!!

http://www.infowars.com/proof-obama-...for-your-guns/

Shocking!

I am totally shocked you could knock me over with a feather! This is totally out of the blue! Where did this come from! What is this world coming to!?!?!?
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

Alex Jones *sighs*.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggs View Post
    I am totally shocked you could knock me over with a feather! This is totally out of the blue! Where did this come from! What is this world coming to!?!?!?
    LOL Maybe it was not written in big enough, and bold enough letters...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by BoiledFrogs View Post
    Must be wrong then.
    His credibility ain't high, I mean one edition of the radio show he claimed the US Army had Special Forces staking out his radio studio and following him home. People like that I don't generally take seriously
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    His credibility ain't high, I mean one edition of the radio show he claimed the US Army had Special Forces staking out his radio studio and following him home. People like that I don't generally take seriously
    I'm pretty hard core libertarian. I think ppl that spend all day spreading secret conspiracies hurt the cause. There's enough wrong with the system that is in the open, no need to delve into conspiracies and jeopardize our credibility with the average Joe. Just my $.02.

I don't think you can cite AJ as proof of anything.
    Last edited by TheQ; 11-10-2012 at 12:03 AM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    I'm pretty hard core libertarian. I think ppl that spend all day spreading secret conspiracies hurt the cause. There's enough wrong with the system that is in the open, no need to delve into conspiracies and jeopardize our credibility with the average Joe. Just my $.02.

I don't think you can cite AJ as proof of anything.
    I don’t care if AJ’s credibility isn’t high or not, the documentation he had is enough for me. Watch the video. And then judge.

Re: Here's Proof that Obama's coming for your guns!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoobee View Post
    If you said "assault weapons" then you might be right. Obama and Romney and Feinstein have all said that they agree about assault weapons.

If you feel like you need assault weapons and you don't already have a stash of them, now is the time to buy some while you can still get grandfathered-in with your purchases.

Otherwise you may have to wait awhile as a new AWB works its way up to the US Supreme Court if the NRA is so inclined to oppose it.

With 5 to 4 on the High Court being pro-2A right now, including Scalia who is the oldest, this is the best shot (no pun intended) that assault weapon owners will ever have to get a favorable ruling on whether 2A covers assault weapons or not.

And if these 5 guys turn coat on you, then guess what?! Maybe 2A does not cover them at all. Who knows?

We are not supreme court justices. We are only the fans in the peanut gallery.
    WTH is an "assault weapon"??
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    I believe this is ANY object that could be placed in contact with salt / sodium-chloride. This includes sporks, pork & beans & french fries...(those damn frenchy's)...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Here's Proof that Obama's coming for your guns!!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    I believe this is ANY object that could be placed in contact with salt / sodium-chloride. This includes sporks, pork & beans & french fries...(those damn frenchy's)...
    Thanks!
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Thanks!
    Any time
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    It is the opposite of a "hug weapon."

[The President] shall have Power, by and with Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur...

There's no way 66 Senators will vote for the Small Arms Treaty. Over 40 have pledged to vote against it. All this talk about the nuclear option is irrelevant because you need 2/3rds according to the US Const.

All this talk about the nuclear option is irrelevant because you need 2/3rds according to the US Const.
    The requirement is 2/3 of THOSE PRESENT. They've been known to have votes before without telling some of their members. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    The words "proof" and "infowars" don't belong in the same post. Unless you are saying that there is proof that Alex Jones of infowars is a complete tool.

Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    The words "proof" and "infowars" don't belong in the same post. Unless you are saying that there is proof that Alex Jones of infowars is a complete tool.
    chuckles.

[The President] shall have Power, by and with Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur...

There's no way 66 Senators will vote for the Small Arms Treaty. Over 40 have pledged to vote against it. All this talk about the nuclear option is irrelevant because you need 2/3rds according to the US Const.

Not only that but, treaties can NOT override the 2nd amendment. Any treaty in conflict with The Constitution For The United States, is null and void.

A treaty attempting to override or change a provision of the constitution, would be in violation of the requirements in Article 5.
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801