• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What Do Shoobee and Emilia Earhart Have in Common?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
(With apologies to Hanna-Barbera)

Shoobee shoobee-doo, where are you?
We've got some work to do now.

We need some help from you now.

You're ready and you're willin'.

We miss your funny shillin'.

You're gone without a trace, now.

You're completely gone, but how?

All we've got are our quotes, wow!

Its a mystery to me now!

Last edited:

Shoobee

(With apologies to Hanna-Barbera)

We've got some work to do now.

We need some help from you now.

You're ready and you're willin'.

We miss your funny shillin'.

You're gone without a trace, now.

You're completely gone, but how?

All we've got are our quotes, wow!

Its a mystery to me now!

Not sure what makes you think that.

carsontech

Activist Member
Did I here someone mention Honey Boo Boo... I mean Shoobee Boo Boo from "Here Comes Shoobee Boo Boo"?

Now I'm all confused... :p

[video=youtube;zVLpE9ngUO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVLpE9ngUO0[/video]

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Kool Aid overdose, perhaps? :lol:

:D

Maybe he wasn't getting enough Shoobee snacks. Or, maybe a mod mummy got him.

The confusing part is that mod mummies usually moan an explanation when someone is banned, so the rest of us know what happened in the crypt.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
WTF is a Snoobee-doo?
I've heard of a Scooby-Doo before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo

Its a play on words. If you missed out on his antics, Shoobee was a recent forum member who shilled for Obama. He maybe had 5% of posts for something else besides Obama and Dems. He claimed he was pro-2A, but despite some artfulness, some anti-rights attitude peeked through.

I used Scooby-doo here because of the rhyme. It seemed like a good fit also because of the connection between Scooby-doo and mystery---Scooby-doo was always solving mysteries with Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Fred.

Now, Shoobee is completely gone. Not just gone, but deleted. Every post and thread. The only trace of him is what other members quoted out of his posts in order to respond to him.

Usually the moderators explain what happened and why a person is banned so the rest of us know what happened. Not this time.

Thus, my playful way to bring it to the moderators' attention. I'm hoping they'll clear up the mystery.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
While I noticed he/she was missing I did not miss them.

I am not sad. I am, now, curious as to why the total wipe though.

Oh, is that how its gonna be? Careful, or you might prompt improvement in the writing style and eloquence of the whole forum.

Although I doubt it. You can't even properly accessorize. :p:)

Tactical9mm

Frankly, I'm amazed it took so long to execute that guy. His constant personal attacks/harassment against a user of this board, professionally trolling every thread in existence, and just being a continual dick.

It is a testament to the patience of our admins & mods that they let him live as long as they did.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Frankly, I'm amazed it took so long to execute that guy. His constant personal attacks/harassment against a user of this board, professionally trolling every thread in existence, and just being a continual dick.

It is a testament to the patience of our admins & mods that they let him live as long as they did.

I'm not. The mods don't pay that much attention--they can't. You would have to read pretty much every post of every new member as they occurred in order to spot someone. Or, deliberately review the post history of every new member. I imagine somebody got annoyed enough to alert the mods, causing a post history review. Also, we have no word on how many warnings he received.