• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nwi Open Carry

Michael O'Brien

Any open carry events around NWI? Would love one close to our red headed stepchild to the east. Love to line up alone state line road area!! Send me a message of what's going on. Flex your rights.

crambone219

neighbor

hello neighbor!,,,,im an open carrier (when its appropriate) living in GRIFFITH...i do not see many people open cary around our neck of the woods,,but occasionaly

hogeaterf6

I show my discust with Ill every time I have to stop and place my gun in the saddle bag when I head west. lol