• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how does even-odd rationing proceed in this case??

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/30-hour-wait-fuel-offers-plenty-intrigue-gas-article-1.1199283

Guy waited 30 hrs....so daily even/odd system would not work for this guy.

Say he's an even (yea, that right I'm picking even) ... and its the 2nd -- he can be in line but then after 24 hrs, he can't get gas.

And its on the 1st -- well, he cannot be in line, right?

Just more examples of the absurdity of government rationing.

I am convinced that the only possible way government rationing can work is rationing government. People should only get tiny amounts of government, spread way out across time. And, there should be penalties most severe for anyone who breaks the rationing by providing more government than the rationed amount.

Last edited:

Jakeus314

I am convinced that the only possible way government rationing can work is rationing government. People should only get tiny amounts of government, spread way out across time. And, there should be penalties most severe for anyone who breaks the rationing by providing more government than the rationed amount.

Wow! Good call.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Freedom1Man

Surprisingly enough we do agree on many things.

As for you choice of nail polish colors though....