• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting Range NN/Hampton Area

cbtexan04

Hey all. I'm having trouble finding gun ranges in the Newport News/Hampton area. My buddies and I were looking to go shooting tomorrow. It will either be a group of 3 or 4 total.

I know of Superior Gun & Pawn in Hampton (off Mercury), but they are not open on Sundays. The Marksman is the only other one I know of. I have heard of the Lafayette, but unfortunately I don't have membership there (and I wouldn't be able to check 2 others in with me).

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Just wondering what options are out there. It's handgun shooting, so no worries about pistol only ranges.

Oh, and if it turns out that the location we pick is where one of you shoots, maybe we can meet up and you can show us college students a thing or two at the range.