Thread: Guns are good enough for Sasha and Malia Obama...

Guns are good enough for Sasha and Malia Obama...

In refrence to his daughters dating, Nobama says "I have men with guns surrounding them, often."
    Why are guns good enough to protect his kids, but they aren't good enough to protect mine?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=17664317

Elitism, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    "You know, I did worry what this life would be like for them," Michelle Obama said. "Could I keep them normal?..."
    Considering the elitist life they had in corrupt Chicago, her definition of 'normal' is truly scary.

"I have men with guns that surround them -- often," Obama said, laughing. "And a great incentive for running for re-election is that it means they never get in the car with a boy who had a beer..."
    It's so much easier than actual parenting, that's for sure.
    Last edited by MAC702; 11-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    But guns kill ! How can he have so many guns near his kids ... he's a bad father

typical A--hole gov't official

I am sick of this.....................when did O say you could not guard yours with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by person DJ View Post
    I am sick of this.....................when did O say you could not guard yours with a gun.
    It's very strongly implied here:
    I don’t believe that people should be able to own guns,” Obama told author and economist John Lott, according to an interview Lott did on the Michael Medved Show in 2008.
    That's WE people... not people like him and the other elitists. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

I would love to be a secret service agent on that detail....

SS Agent:Uhh Control we have sighting on a subject approaching rawhide (presidential family members are given code names with a phonetic "r") appears to be a male subject

Supervisor: Roger that what's his position?

SS Agent: He's approaching, he has struck up a casual conversation with rawhide, I'm going in!

Supervisor: no! wait we gotta wait until he attempts to court rawhide, i'm getting the director on the phone

SS Agent: He has just requested rawhide view movie with him!

Director: Let's move in! Take 'im down!
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Elitism, as always.
    This has been the case down through history with public officials, entertainment personalities, and others who consider themselves above the "masses" (rather strange term to assign to their bosses). The trappings of power, wealth, and privilege are played out in many ways, all of which say "I can but you can't".
    Last edited by SouthernBoy; 11-12-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    It's very strongly implied here:

That's WE people... not people like him and the other elitists. Pax...

I would like to see that. It's hard to believe

Perhaps you'll find it in the Michael Medved Show's transcript archives. Honestly, I don't recall exactly where I came across that info, but it is a direct quote - I didn't make it up. (I just this second did a search for the quoted phrase, and got 9,410 hits. Pick any one you like). Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Are you really saying that you don't think nobama is trying to take away our guns?

Well,all I can say is have another gulp of koolaid. How is this so hard to believe? please give us some true indication why he believes "we the people" have the right to bare arms. Dont say he hasnt doen anything in the past four years to keep us from that right, he is just getting started and its going to be a battle when that jack hole really starts to show his true colors. All you really need to do is put down the koolaid and see the forest through the trees. This A hole is a sorry excuse for an American. Oh wait, he is not.

The problem with the POTUS is that he says one thing, answers a direct question about that thing without actually answering it (or giving some nebulous answer that could be construed another way), and then votes yet another way. This OnTheIssues page does a decent summation of his various positions taken, primarily as a State Senator, then as a US Senator:

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Anyway, judge for yourself.
    Support these forums, please donate if you are able to OpenCarry.Org!

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamfish View Post
    The problem with the POTUS is that he says one thing, answers a direct question about that thing without actually answering it (or giving some nebulous answer that could be construed another way), and then votes yet another way. This OnTheIssues page does a decent summation of his various positions taken, primarily as a State Senator, then as a US Senator:

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Anyway, judge for yourself.
    Ugh! Those sorts of webpages should come with a warning so people who've just eaten can avoid them.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.