• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns are good enough for Sasha and Malia Obama...

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
article said:
"You know, I did worry what this life would be like for them," Michelle Obama said. "Could I keep them normal?..."

Considering the elitist life they had in corrupt Chicago, her definition of 'normal' is truly scary.

"I have men with guns that surround them -- often," Obama said, laughing. "And a great incentive for running for re-election is that it means they never get in the car with a boy who had a beer..."

It's so much easier than actual parenting, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Gil223

I am sick of this.....................when did O say you could not guard yours with a gun.

It's very strongly implied here:
I don’t believe that people should be able to own guns,” Obama told author and economist John Lott, according to an interview Lott did on the Michael Medved Show in 2008.

That's WE people... not people like him and the other elitists. Pax...

EMNofSeattle

I would love to be a secret service agent on that detail....

SS Agent:Uhh Control we have sighting on a subject approaching rawhide (presidential family members are given code names with a phonetic "r") appears to be a male subject

Supervisor: Roger that what's his position?

SS Agent: He's approaching, he has struck up a casual conversation with rawhide, I'm going in!

Supervisor: no! wait we gotta wait until he attempts to court rawhide, i'm getting the director on the phone

SS Agent: He has just requested rawhide view movie with him!

Director: Let's move in! Take 'im down!

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Elitism, as always.

This has been the case down through history with public officials, entertainment personalities, and others who consider themselves above the "masses" (rather strange term to assign to their bosses). The trappings of power, wealth, and privilege are played out in many ways, all of which say "I can but you can't".

Last edited:

Gil223

I would like to see that. It's hard to believe

Perhaps you'll find it in the Michael Medved Show's transcript archives. Honestly, I don't recall exactly where I came across that info, but it is a direct quote - I didn't make it up. (I just this second did a search for the quoted phrase, and got 9,410 hits. Pick any one you like). ;) Pax...

Fallschirjmäger

2009-05-06-pro_elitism.png

nobama

Well,all I can say is have another gulp of koolaid. How is this so hard to believe? please give us some true indication why he believes "we the people" have the right to bare arms. Dont say he hasnt doen anything in the past four years to keep us from that right, he is just getting started and its going to be a battle when that jack hole really starts to show his true colors. All you really need to do is put down the koolaid and see the forest through the trees. This A hole is a sorry excuse for an American. Oh wait, he is not.

retrodad

The problem with the POTUS is that he says one thing, answers a direct question about that thing without actually answering it (or giving some nebulous answer that could be construed another way), and then votes yet another way. This OnTheIssues page does a decent summation of his various positions taken, primarily as a State Senator, then as a US Senator:

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Anyway, judge for yourself.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
The problem with the POTUS is that he says one thing, answers a direct question about that thing without actually answering it (or giving some nebulous answer that could be construed another way), and then votes yet another way. This OnTheIssues page does a decent summation of his various positions taken, primarily as a State Senator, then as a US Senator:

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Anyway, judge for yourself.

Ugh! Those sorts of webpages should come with a warning so people who've just eaten can avoid them.