Thread: Well..it's been a while. Finally have everything sorted!

Cool Well..it's been a while. Finally have everything sorted!

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I used to post in here a while back. I had a bunch of issues with my citizenship, and I couldn't get a gun, and my work was shot up with some psycho with an AK.

Well, my citizenship is sorted out, I got my drivers lic, citizenship papers, and registered my CZ-75B today at the Northville PD.

Tomorrow I get to OC for the first time and I'm extremely excited.

Quick question though just to make sure, when I get into my car, I have to unload the firearm, put it in my trunk, and keep the mag with me in the front right?
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I used to post in here a while back. I had a bunch of issues with my citizenship, and I couldn't get a gun, and my work was shot up with some psycho with an AK.

Well, my citizenship is sorted out, I got my drivers lic, citizenship papers, and registered my CZ-75B today at the Northville PD.

Tomorrow I get to OC for the first time and I'm extremely excited.

Quick question though just to make sure, when I get into my car, I have to unload the firearm, put it in my trunk, and keep the mag with me in the front right?
    Your question is answered two threads below this one.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...vehicle-No-CPL

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    Your question is answered two threads below this one.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...vehicle-No-CPL

I suppose I should have looked down there before asking that. thank you!
    Molon Labe

I remember. Glad you were finally able to get that mess straightened out.

Bronson

p.s. What's that about your work getting shot up?
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Man they need some sort of "No discharge of firearms allowed in the building" sign. That way they never have an incident like that again.

I remember. Glad you were finally able to get that mess straightened out.

Bronson

Few months back a guy walked in with an Ak-47 and discharged about...12 rounds in the shop. A few in the ceiling, a few into some cars, through the office where a woman and child were. Good stuff. He pointed it right at me and started shooting as soon as I jumped behind a car.

It was on the news for a while. The guy got 22 felonies and bonded out the day after he was arrested, and he's currently on the street. So, this is why I have a shotgun under my bed, and now my CZ75 on my hip at all times.

Good times in Detroit, so glad I moved here from Canada.
    Molon Labe

Holy pants! That's some $h*t right there.

Move over to the west coast. Everything is honey dipped roses and chocolate covered kittens over here

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Holy pants! That's some $h*t right there.

Move over to the west coast. Everything is honey dipped roses and chocolate covered kittens over here

Bronson
    Haha. Now that I have m papers, my next step is the Army, and then moving to TN. Better food, and less crazy people.
    Molon Labe

Haha. Now that I have m papers, my next step is the Army, and then moving to TN. Better food, and less crazy people.
    You've apparently 1) never been in the Army, and 2) been to Tennessee......
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    probably never eaten military food either...
    btw, if you like having your gun on you a lot, you won't be able to do that in the military. no personal firearms in the barracks and no personal firearms while in uniform. your choices will likely be storing them in the armory (where they can be handled by the personnel) or storing them off base. i rented a small uhaul unit so that i was not at the whim of the armory hours to sign out my gun to go hunting or shooting. if you are married (or single) and live off base, you can keep your guns at your house as i did after i got married.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post
    ROFL ...

But really, come over all this way to join the ARMY ??!!! ARRRMMYYY Training Sir !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaIixH6WnA

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post

Haha. First one, no, second one, yes. Been to TN twice on a Semi. Truck stop food = amazing. Weather = Amazing. The women = Amazing.

At least compared to the Detroit area.

I would move back to Canada if they gun laws weren't so retarded. One of the reasons I moved over here instead of joining the Canadian Army.
    Molon Labe

Been to TN twice on a Semi. Truck stop food = amazing. Weather = Amazing. The women = Amazing.
    I will agree with the weather and women. Truck stop food? Well, food, yes. Truck stop food, not so much. Try some down home Tennessee cooking!
    Last edited by griffin; 11-13-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    "If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to."
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley
    "...go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams
    Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I will agree with the weather and women. Truck stop food? Well, food, yes. Truck stop food, not so much. Try some down home Tennessee cooking!
    Being in a semi at the time, we couldn't exactly stop at many places. I plan on taking a road trip back down there within the next few weeks though. I'll have to try something else other than truck stop food while I'm there.
    Molon Labe