• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unofficial OC lunch Saturday Nov 18th at 1pm Rudy's BBQ Norman?

donsadlerjr

Unofficial OC lunch Sunday Nov 18th at 1pm Rudy's BBQ Norman?

As soon as I get my OC Lic I would be up for it for sure but not sure I can on Sunday family is doing thanksgiving that weekend. I heard there is a Rudy's BBQ coming to the north side also on memorial looking forward to that. But would still drive down there to come meet and see you all.

RugerP95DC

As soon as I get my OC Lic I would be up for it for sure but not sure I can on Sunday family is doing thanksgiving that weekend. I heard there is a Rudy's BBQ coming to the north side also on memorial looking forward to that. But would still drive down there to come meet and see you all.

When did you send your stuff in?

donsadlerjr

I sent it in like start of sept. like around the 1st or so.

donsadlerjr

I have been thinking about emailing them to make sure they have it.

donsadlerjr

Well let me talk to the wife and seeing she would like to go make sure we have nothing else going on and I can let you know.

RugerP95DC

1. RugerP95DC (Dustin)
2. thegomezclan
3. russcook
4. Dsteck

Changing this to Saturday, I hope this is ok with everyone so it won't interfere with Sunday Church.

Last edited:

cbxer55

I'll plan on being there. Not terribly familiar with the Norman area, so am going to have to find out how to get there. Should not be a problem. I am seperated from my wife, so I do not need to ask anyone. She was against OC anyway, and barely tolerated me CCing.

RugerP95DC

Last edited:

cbxer55

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the link. Figured it would be, and I was going to do the map thing as the time got closer. Looks to be on the south side of Norman, closer to Tecumsah, 28.1 miles. I'll be there.