• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

okoca info

donsadlerjr

I looked on he site didn't see this answer. When is the meeting and even if you are not a member yet are you welcome to come to the events and do a check it out before joining as a paid member? Want to support that hours but would like to meet people first and see if I feel like I belong.

Gary S

I looked on he site didn't see this answer. When is the meeting and even if you are not a member yet are you welcome to come to the events and do a check it out before joining as a paid member? Want to support that hours but would like to meet people first and see if I feel like I belong.
I believe you can attend some without being a member, i was at the open carry lunch on the first in Owasso and met many members, in my opinion, its one of the best groups around, every one is willing to help each other and they do a great job supporting the 2a. I just became a paid member and feel like its a really good decision.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
We don't have any official meetings scheduled right now. We were in such a flurry of activity around Nov 1, we've been mostly watching for public and official reaction to our efforts. We are also working on our new design for No Guns = No Money cards, so that we will have those to distribute. We are likely to get back to scheduling meetings this week.

Stay tuned, we will post events on our website, on our facebook page, and here in the forum.

cbxer55

Yes, I would like to attend meetings as well, and will become a paid member after attending one. Problem is I work second shift at Tinker, so it will have to be a weekend meeting, or I'll never be able to make one. Of course, once I get some vacation time on the books, (used it all up this year) I can always take a night off. Got lots of sick time, so can have vision problems (can't see coming in tonight). ;-)

donsadlerjr

Yes, I would like to attend meetings as well, and will become a paid member after attending one. Problem is I work second shift at Tinker, so it will have to be a weekend meeting, or I'll never be able to make one. Of course, once I get some vacation time on the books, (used it all up this year) I can always take a night off. Got lots of sick time, so can have vision problems (can't see coming in tonight). ;-)

I am trying to use all mine right now. Almost off all of December.

ethorman

We have a meeting Sat Dec 1st @ 3pm in Lawton @ Golden Corral. There will be membership forms there and a short meeting Q and A kind of stuff then good eating. Everyone will be required to pay for their own meal of course. Just let myself know or join the event on Facebook so we know about how many tables we will need. Thanks. OC, CC, or NoC are all welcome.