Thread: Election Results - Pro vs Anti in House & Senate (looking for info source)

Election Results - Pro vs Anti in House & Senate (looking for info source)

I am curious as to what the new Pro vs. Anti numbers are in the U.S. Senate and Legislature. I googled around but did not find any source. I did see an article from the Brady Campaign, which claimed that the NRA was a paper tiger, etc. after the election, but no hard numbers either way as to whether there had been a shift in the Senate and/or House. I don't consider the Brady article a reliable source of info, of course.

Has anybody seen any info on this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by OC4me; 11-13-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    I am curious as to what the new Pro vs. Anti numbers are in the U.S. Senate and Legislature. I googled around but did not find any source. I did see an article from the Brady Campaign, which claimed that the NRA was a paper tiger, etc. after the election, but no hard numbers either way as to whether there had been a shift in the Senate and/or House. I don't consider the Brady article a reliable source of info, of course.

Has anybody seen any info on this?

Thanks.
    I don't know; post back with your research results ...

Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    . . . I googled around but did not find any source . . .
    Research was attempted, didn't find anything directly on point. I recall last election that the NRA was quick to mention the positive changes in both the senate and house. I haven't seen anything similar released as of yet.

I presume we didn't gain any Pro-gun seats, but I don't know that we lost any either.