• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Beach OC/Bike Dinner. *6PM* This saturday 11-17-12

GreatDaneMan

Been wanting to do this here for a while, my friends deli is now open till 7pm.

allin_logo_trans-300x212.png

Im organizing an OCDO/Tidewater Biker Dinner. Plus, I turn 23 today so well make it a late birthday dinner too...No gifts, just a reason to hang out and eat!

They just got the website up and running. Here is the info.
http://www.allindeli.com/

6 PM Lets all try and be there by 6 as they close at 7pm.
539 Hilltop Plaza, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
Next to Office Max in the same shopping center as petsmart and trader joes. If you are facing petsmart, look to the right.
Heres a map of their location.
http://www.allindeli.com/location/

Depending on turnout ill give them a heads up on the incoming crowd.
Post up here if you can make it... Ill post my cell number day of event incase anyone has trouble making it or needs directions.

GreatDaneMan

Fantastic. I talked with the owners and they would be thrilled to have us . I told her I was not sure how many we would have yet but looks like Myself, mother, two from the bike group, and one from here so far. Hoping Dan makes it out!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Fantastic. I talked with the owners and they would be thrilled to have us . I told her I was not sure how many we would have yet but looks like Myself, mother, two from the bike group, and one from here so far. Hoping Dan makes it out!

Dan? As in Danbus? If so tell him GS said "Hi" - miss seeing him.

GreatDaneMan

Im still going. Only one biker coming right now..trying to get more from both sides. This place has hella good food!! Come on out. My numbers

Call me if you need me, or rather, text cause ill be on the bike.
Screven Five Screven , five tree five, 4 o six 4 (trying to keep my number off the spiders in Google, ill erase after dinner.)