Thread: What is the value of a Norinco 9x19mm T-54?

Exclamation What is the value of a Norinco 9x19mm T-54?

Does anyone know what a Sport Arms Miami, Florida Norinco 9x19mm T-54 would be valued at? I think it is a Chinese pistol imported here to the USA. A friend of mine was wanting to know. He has one of these pistols. Any help appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by mem1977; 11-13-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Founder's Club Member
    Condition? Serial number range?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Condition? Serial number range?
    On the condition I haven't seen the gun yet. He just called me and asked if I could find out what it might be worth. This is the serial number that he gave me over the phone... It is 4252844.... if he read it off right.
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mem1977 View Post
    On the condition I haven't seen the gun yet. He just called me and asked if I could find out what it might be worth. This is the serial number that he gave me over the phone... It is xxxxxxx.... if he read it off right.
    For some reason, gun-guys never write the full serial number on-line or in a publication. Usually the last two or three digits are represented as "x"s. For example, 125393XXX. It gives enough info that if there is serial number sensitive value consideration it can be distinguished from guns made in certain serial number range that lacked that valuable aspect.

I don't really know why the full serial number is withheld. Maybe somebody who knows for sure can chime in. Since it seems universal, I'm guessing it is a good reason. You might want to replace the last three numbers with x's.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.