7 87.50%
  • Seems a reasonable response

0 0%
  • Was it with an american make car-I want to know

1 12.50%
  • My spouse did the same to me - I didn't get 15sec

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: A true blue american -- or just a nutcase ? Who am I to judge...

earth's crust

A true blue american -- or just a nutcase ? Who am I to judge...

Last edited by davidmcbeth; 11-14-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Oh, I think there is more to the story than just the political argument. I'll bet their relationship had other problems.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Fairborn, Ohio, USA

Her actions bear no relation to her desired outcome. They are also interfering with her ability to function. That is pretty much the definition of whack-a-doodle.

White Oak Plantation
    Interwebs lawyer here:

Me: "Your Honor, my client was six months pregnant at the time of the alleged incident. She was not in control of her faculties due to hormonal imbalances as a result of her pregnancy. Therefore I submit a motion for the dismal of all criminal charges."

Nutcase is the obvious answer given the available facts. What is not obvious is if being a nutcase on that day warrant criminal sanctions.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare