• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A true blue american -- or just a nutcase ? Who am I to judge...

Viewpoint on article

• She's a nut !

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Seems a reasonable response

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was it with an american make car-I want to know

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • My spouse did the same to me - I didn't get 15sec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Oh, I think there is more to the story than just the political argument. I'll bet their relationship had other problems.

eye95

Nutcase.

Her actions bear no relation to her desired outcome. They are also interfering with her ability to function. That is pretty much the definition of whack-a-doodle.

OC for ME

Interwebs lawyer here:

Me: "Your Honor, my client was six months pregnant at the time of the alleged incident. She was not in control of her faculties due to hormonal imbalances as a result of her pregnancy. Therefore I submit a motion for the dismal of all criminal charges."

Nutcase is the obvious answer given the available facts. What is not obvious is if being a nutcase on that day warrant criminal sanctions.