Thread: Noob question

Noob question

I just started my account on here last week, and have a question.

On the 22nd of October I submitted my SDA application to the Canadian County Sheriff. Since I have a history of transposing numbers, I sent OSBI an email just checking if my application had been received by them and my payment information was okay. I was told that they had no record of my application in their system. When I called the Canadian County Sheriff's office, they told me my application was sent in and would probably take 6 weeks to get into the system at OSBI.

Has anyone ever had the issue of an application being lost?

For the record, I have had a total of three speeding tickets in my life, have never been arrested or committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Habhide View Post
    I just started my account on here last week, and have a question.

On the 22nd of October I submitted my SDA application to the Canadian County Sheriff. Since I have a history of transposing numbers, I sent OSBI an email just checking if my application had been received by them and my payment information was okay. I was told that they had no record of my application in their system. When I called the Canadian County Sheriff's office, they told me my application was sent in and would probably take 6 weeks to get into the system at OSBI.

Has anyone ever had the issue of an application being lost?

For the record, I have had a total of three speeding tickets in my life, have never been arrested or committed.
    Did the Sheriff's office happen to tell you when they sent it in to OSBI. It usually takes a few weeks for OSBI to get it into their system. I think I would call or email them about once a week or so and ask if they have it. When you call be sure to let them know you just want to make sure they have received it due to your history of transposing numbers. You don't want them to think you are trying to rush them or anything.

Just my opinion.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice