• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Noob question

Habhide

I just started my account on here last week, and have a question.

On the 22nd of October I submitted my SDA application to the Canadian County Sheriff. Since I have a history of transposing numbers, I sent OSBI an email just checking if my application had been received by them and my payment information was okay. I was told that they had no record of my application in their system. When I called the Canadian County Sheriff's office, they told me my application was sent in and would probably take 6 weeks to get into the system at OSBI.

Has anyone ever had the issue of an application being lost?

For the record, I have had a total of three speeding tickets in my life, have never been arrested or committed.

hrdware

I just started my account on here last week, and have a question.

On the 22nd of October I submitted my SDA application to the Canadian County Sheriff. Since I have a history of transposing numbers, I sent OSBI an email just checking if my application had been received by them and my payment information was okay. I was told that they had no record of my application in their system. When I called the Canadian County Sheriff's office, they told me my application was sent in and would probably take 6 weeks to get into the system at OSBI.

Has anyone ever had the issue of an application being lost?

For the record, I have had a total of three speeding tickets in my life, have never been arrested or committed.

Did the Sheriff's office happen to tell you when they sent it in to OSBI. It usually takes a few weeks for OSBI to get it into their system. I think I would call or email them about once a week or so and ask if they have it. When you call be sure to let them know you just want to make sure they have received it due to your history of transposing numbers. You don't want them to think you are trying to rush them or anything.

Just my opinion.