Thread: Post OC experiences on Facebook?

Battle Creek, Michigan, USA

Post OC experiences on Facebook?

So I was thinking....and you know what that brings

One of the things I often hear from CCers when they find out I OC is "do you ever get hassled?". We post our OC experinces here for all to read but really we're preaching to the choir. Perhaps it would go farther if we all posted our daily OC non-experiences on our Facebook pages. If you're like me you have many other gun carriers in your friends list and they would see that generally nothing happens and the non-gun people will gain the knowledge that people, some of whom they know and care about, are out there legally carrying guns and that it's ok.

Just a thought.

Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Battle Creek, MI
    When I have had good audio from discussions while OCing in the wilds of the general public I've posted them online

But my friends dont care, if its not about partying, women, or any combination of the two then it flies right by them. I credit it to them being young and not really carrying about anything else.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

Secret Bunker

Thumbs up +1

Great idea Bronson! We need to place our exploits (no matter how everyday, normal and even boring) out there for the masses to see. Then they will know it's ok to take their safety and their loves safety into their own hands. In my opinion, that is where it always should of been.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 11-14-2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typo
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi