• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post OC experiences on Facebook?

Bronson

So I was thinking....and you know what that brings :lol:

Anyway...

One of the things I often hear from CCers when they find out I OC is "do you ever get hassled?". We post our OC experinces here for all to read but really we're preaching to the choir. Perhaps it would go farther if we all posted our daily OC non-experiences on our Facebook pages. If you're like me you have many other gun carriers in your friends list and they would see that generally nothing happens and the non-gun people will gain the knowledge that people, some of whom they know and care about, are out there legally carrying guns and that it's ok.

Just a thought.

Bronson

Yance

When I have had good audio from discussions while OCing in the wilds of the general public I've posted them online :cool:

But my friends dont care, if its not about partying, women, or any combination of the two then it flies right by them. I credit it to them being young and not really carrying about anything else.

FreeInAZ

+1

Great idea Bronson! We need to place our exploits (no matter how everyday, normal and even boring) out there for the masses to see. Then they will know it's ok to take their safety and their loves safety into their own hands. In my opinion, that is where it always should of been. ;)

Last edited: