Thread: Now its 50 states --- only 7 to go per Obamalama (succession)

Banned

Now its 50 states --- only 7 to go per Obamalama (succession)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...183500440.html

I can think of several states to say OK to right now ....

10 more states to go in Obamaland

He had visited 57, had 1 more to go, and could not visit Alaska or Hawaii.

So 57+1+Alaska+Hawaii = 60
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

People harping on the 57 states thing is ridiculously annoying. Just like when the liberals did it to Bush.

Founder's Club Member
    Succession? What exactly are we talking about here?

Jeez, you're acting like he's a king or something. Oh, wait...
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    People harping on the 57 states thing is ridiculously annoying. Just like when the liberals did it to Bush.
    Uh, the difference is that Barry knows there are 57 states, where as Dubya only thought there was 57 states.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Uh, the difference is that Barry knows there are 57 states, where as Dubya only thought there was 57 states.
    No, Barry knows there are 60 states, Bush thought there was 57.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    No, Barry knows there are 60 states, Bush thought there was 57.
    Touché!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    If one is going to make fun of Obama for his 57 States mistake, he should be careful to spell secession correctly. Oh, the irony.

It was silly when they did it to Bush (nukular) and Quayle (potatoe). It is silly when they do it to Obama. There are too many real issues with that despot to waste time on the 57 States thing. When someone uses one of these petty things to bash another, I learn a lot more about the someone than I do the another.
    Last edited by eye95; 11-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I don't care what you think the difference is, he made one mistake while campaign and likely very tired. Harping on such a stupid mistake is childish.

Banned
    I don't care what you think the difference is, he made one mistake while campaign and likely very tired. Harping on such a stupid mistake is childish.
    Blue dress

Re: Now its 50 states --- only 7 to go per Obamalama (succession)

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Blue dress
    I rest my case.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    If one is going to make fun of Obama for his 57 States mistake, he should be careful to spell secession correctly. Oh, the irony.

It was silly when they did it to Bush (nukular) and Quayle (potatoe). It is silly when they do it to Obama. There are too many real issues with that despot to waste time on the 57 States thing. When someone uses one of these petty things to bash another, I learn a lot more about the someone than I do the another.
    Hardly silly showing that our elected representatives are really idiots ... I gotta know!

What is the purpose of using the ignore function and then posting that you use the ignore function?

McX
    does this matter indicate there will be a new market, and booming sales opening up in Confederate flags?