Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee at the Hide Away

Coffee at the Hide Away

Anyone up for coffee at the HideAway cafe in Port Orchard on Wed.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

today or do you mean next Wednesday (11/21)?

Any time clay, you coming back for a little bit or are you trying to make us all get along?

Definitely up any time if you mean next wensday certainly yes. This wensday sometime later tonight depends on when I read a response
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

I'd go but I think Wed. is nearly history. I mean it's kinda late for that.

Next wednesday nov. 21 at say 1130 am (thats in the morning for you squeak)

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    I have an hour before I got to leave to take logic class at Olympic... got lonely in Oklahoma clay?
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 11-14-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

The day before Thanksgiving? Men prepare your reasoning/excuses now..... I have to go to the store to get milk....
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    The day before Thanksgiving? Men prepare your reasoning/excuses now..... I have to go to the store to get milk....
    Haha! I'm single I don't need to have any excuses ready whatsoever

NRA Member

Heh, PSBART is already trying to figure out if she can arrange to go, pending the Thanksgiving preparations, we host a houseful and she spends most of Wednesday preparing. Time sounds about right Clay, see you there.

If I get the lawn mowed in time!

Well,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    If I get the lawn mowed in time!
    That reminds me, that is my day to pull the tide in.... But i'll get it done!

Clay; If you are coming here.... I am going there!!!

Love to see my old friend!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    That reminds me, that is my day to pull the tide in.... But i'll get it done!

Clay; If you are coming here.... I am going there!!!

Love to see my old friend!
    It will be realy good to see you too Bob.

DEMAND IT

Well end of day one in Laramje Wy. 723 miles today at this rate I will be home Mpn. yea!!!

DEMAND IT

Well end of day one in Laramje Wy. 723 miles today at this rate I will be home Mpn. yea!!!
    Man you sure cover alot of ground in one day, I woulda called it a night about Denver...

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Man you sure cover alot of ground in one day, I woulda called it a night about Denver...
    Actually My streets and trips had me stopping in Limon Co. about 80 miles east of Denver On I 70 but I wasn't tired so go go go.

DEMAND IT

Actually My streets and trips had me stopping in Limon Co. about 80 miles east of Denver On I 70 but I wasn't tired so go go go.
    Oh gosh that's a crappy spot to stop, good idea to push on to WY. I was forced to spend a night in Lamar, CO before. Not fun.

End of day 2 pendelton or. 921 miles today only 328 miles left be home by noon tomarrow

DEMAND IT

Quote Originally Posted by leitung View Post
    Oh gosh that's a crappy spot to stop, good idea to push on to WY. I was forced to spend a night in Lamar, CO before. Not fun.
    But they do have an Fraternal Order of Eagles that pours a wicked double Glen Livvet on the rocks.

DEMAND IT

But they do have an Fraternal Order of Eagles that pours a wicked double Glen Livvet on the rocks.
    Well that is a plus, top shelf scotch is ALWAYS a benefit.

Oh NO !!! slight delay in my trip home traction tires required on all vehicles damb!. Hopefully it will clear up shortly. in the meantime I am enjoying A mocha and the company of A young lady from whitman colledge at the starbucks in ellensberg.

DEMAND IT

Chat with wsp while chillin at starbucks

While here at starbucks had A great conversation with A WSP officer about S&W he dosen't want to go up on the hill and can. I want to go and can't.

DEMAND IT

While here at starbucks had A great conversation with A WSP officer about S&W he dosen't want to go up on the hill and can. I want to go and can't.
    Well be of good cheer, it's raining so bad in Kitsap that Bay Street is closed down. hopefully the flood will clear by wensday so we can get to hideaway!

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Well be of good cheer, it's raining so bad in Kitsap that Bay Street is closed down. hopefully the flood will clear by wensday so we can get to hideaway!
    Bay st. is closed oh shi& well I madeit home finally. Hopefully will see some of you on wed. keep fingers crossed

DEMAND IT

Oh Man!!!

Im trying hard to remember to remember to get up and going for this meet...
    And even though it is night time,,, It is still toooo early to try to set my alarm clock for tomorrow morning!

AND... I still have to remember to pulll the tide in tomorrow....
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Im trying hard to remember to remember to get up and going for this meet...
    And even though it is night time,,, It is still toooo early to try to set my alarm clock for tomorrow morning!

AND... I still have to remember to pulll the tide in tomorrow....
    If you pull I will push from my side.

DEMAND IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast