Thread: Independence Restaurants?

Independence Restaurants?

I have been reading almost every post in this forum lol. I am still new to OCing but I am getting better at it. I go to a lot of the restaurants around here like Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, 54th st and was wondering if any of you have OCed in there and are they friendly about it. Thanks a lot

For Me To Know and You To Not Find Out, United States
    We had a meet a coulpe months ago at 54th street with no issues. The lady and I go to applebees at 40 and Sterling a lot for there appitisers with no problems and there is always a KCPD there for security and never said a word. I hop close by is good. Walmart of corse is good fire house subs is good also. QT are always good for starters. Blockbuster, lowes, chilies, dennys. Independence/Kc border is a vary OC "friendly".

Caseys general store is good also. Hi-vee is good but the price chopper in independence sucks. Golden coral is now OC friendly. We had a meet there also one month

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by justin0629; 11-15-2012 at 02:13 AM.

I dont mean to thread jack, but im interested in any future meetings for OCers here near kc. Im located in pleasant hill.

I open carry every where I go in Independence short of my bank. The only problem I have ever had was at Sunfresh on 24 hiway.
    Have been in lots of restaurants without ever any problem.I stay clear of establishment's with a no gun sign. My money goes else where.

When you have your next OC gathering I might just head up there. I'll need really good directions, I know nothing about getting around up there!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO