• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Independence Restaurants?

unknown.skies

I have been reading almost every post in this forum lol. I am still new to OCing but I am getting better at it. I go to a lot of the restaurants around here like Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, 54th st and was wondering if any of you have OCed in there and are they friendly about it. Thanks a lot

justin0629

For Me To Know and You To Not Find Out, United Sta
We had a meet a coulpe months ago at 54th street with no issues. The lady and I go to applebees at 40 and Sterling a lot for there appitisers with no problems and there is always a KCPD there for security and never said a word. I hop close by is good. Walmart of corse is good fire house subs is good also. QT are always good for starters. Blockbuster, lowes, chilies, dennys. Independence/Kc border is a vary OC "friendly".

Caseys general store is good also. Hi-vee is good but the price chopper in independence sucks. Golden coral is now OC friendly. We had a meet there also one month

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Jim40Cal

I open carry every where I go in Independence short of my bank. The only problem I have ever had was at Sunfresh on 24 hiway.
Have been in lots of restaurants without ever any problem.I stay clear of establishment's with a no gun sign. My money goes else where.