• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch & Seminar near Grand Rapids Dec. 1

Steel Magnolia

Open Carry Luncheon at the Byron Family Restaurant, 2527 84th Street SW, Byron Center at 12:30pm on Saturday December 1st with a Seminar to follow at 3:00 at Gander Mountain in Grandville, located at 4655 Canal Ave SW. Adam Yancer will be conducting the seminar. Bring your friends and join us for this fun and informative get together. I hope to see everyone there!

Directions: From US 131 take the 84th Street WEST Exit 74 (Byron Center), go approximately 2.5 miles and the restaurant will be on your right.

Directions to Gander Mountain: From restaurant, go west on 84th St to Wilson Ave. Turn Right, stay on Wilson until you reach 52nd St. Turn Left and follow 52nd to Canal Ave. Turn Right stay on Canal until you reach the strip mall by Lowes. Turn Right and Gander Mountain will be straight ahead.

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php/topic,2335.0/topicseen.html

Last edited by a moderator:

backenj

I should also be able to go. I'm glad there is something going on closer to home. Last time I went to a meeting down by Lansing, I ended up giving a ride to this weird Dr. Kind of creeped me out a little. ;)

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
I should also be able to go. I'm glad there is something going on closer to home. Last time I went to a meeting down by Lansing, I ended up giving a ride to this weird Dr. Kind of creeped me out a little. ;)

Oh Yeah! I met that guy too, very creepy!

Hey, I resemble those comments. You two have to remember that you increase your stature immensely even being within 100 yards of me. lol

Sorry that I most likely will not be able to attend; I'm going to be in Chicago for a training. I am staying in a place well enough distant from the city so that I don't fall under that nasty "24 hr. rule", though.

Raggs

Hey, I resemble those comments. You two have to remember that you increase your stature immensely even being within 100 yards of me. lol

Sorry that I most likely will not be able to attend; I'm going to be in Chicago for a training. I am staying in a place well enough distant from the city so that I don't fall under that nasty "24 hr. rule", though.

you will be missed.... maybe :p

FreeInAZ

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Be there 2a fans, fans, fans....

Hope you guys get a HUGE turnout. :banana:

Bird52788

Seminar

The seminar is open to anybody and everybody? Me and my buddy are intersted in getting to know more gun rights activist and exercise our right with other enthusiasts. What all will the seminar be about?

autosurgeon

The seminar is open to anybody and everybody? Me and my buddy are intersted in getting to know more gun rights activist and exercise our right with other enthusiasts. What all will the seminar be about?

The seminar is open to anyone who would like to attend. We cover the laws relating to Possession and Carry both with and without a CPL. Also we discuss the best ways to deal with questions from the general public as well as LEO interaction.