• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So what exactly do you guys do when asked to leave?

HKcarrier

Hahahahaha!!!!

LINK REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: "My eyes ... my poor eyes!" Google if you are of such a mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeInAZ

+1

i've been open carrying for years now and the only time i've been asked to leave was the Capital Area District Library.

It's kind of a non-issue.

Uhm,,,except for the Auction place & the Detroit Gun buy back? :rolleyes: I can see why you would want to forget those events. Not razzing you at all 20m. Keep up the good work. +1

lapeer20m

Uhm,,,except for the Auction place & the Detroit Gun buy back? :rolleyes: I can see why you would want to forget those events. Not razzing you at all 20m. Keep up the good work. +1

I forgot about the auction! lol I was definitely asked to leave the auction because of open carry. "young punk smart guy" comes to mind.

We weren't asked to leave the gun buyback because of open carry......rather it was because we were buying guns and the owners agent requested that we leave the private property, since they wanted to buy all the guns and didn't like the competition. I believe this is an important distinction.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
I can't recall ever being asked to leave any business. But if I were, I'd just leave. If offered the chance to disarm and return, I would politely decline. Simply stating, if my legally carried firearm isn't welcome, then obviously neither am I. I won't go into more detail unless that response generates questions from them.

Also, I won't say anything about advising friends and family to avoid that place, but you better believe I'd post a message here telling all of you where NOT to go.