Thread: Hi from a noobie

Hi from a noobie

Hello to all. I have to confess now that I have had a CC permit for about 14yrs and have now started to Open Carry. You guys have given me great tips and ideas for the last year. I finally took my first step about 2mo. ago and have not looked back. My wife didn't like it at first, thinking I would get arrested but she has come around. I usually carry my Ruger p94 but this past weekend I got a Judge PD Ultra Lite. I just can't find a holster for it yet! Any ideas? Is anyone close to Lee Co.? Agin thaks for all your helpful tips, questions and stories.

rural religious usa
    gentle greetings and welcom to OC...

while i shudder when i recommend this place might check WTs here in goldsboro or soverign and the one down the street from them in Fuquay-Varina

again welcome and hope your holidays are spent w/loved ones...

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

North Carolina
    I believe Hunter makes a holster for the judge. There is a good variety online. Glad your wife came around, I used to have a CHP and when they sent the packet to renew I filed it. I rarely CC'd, just found it a hassle, now I am opposed, at least for me, to paying for a right turned into a privilege. But CC is ok for others. My fear is the OC right being slipped into a privilege only with a permission slip. I will fight it with every effort I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

I make no endorsement, except that the company is extremely reputable.

Here is a quality leather pancake holster ($80) for a 2.5" Judge with 2" barrel:
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip