• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. Nov. 17th, 2012

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. Nov. 17th, 930 A.M.

Shoney's Restaurant

8415 W. Broad St..................Map It
Richmond, VA, 23294..

(804) 747-1655

Nice buffet, reasonably priced, very friendly and the coffee is hot.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sitting in the sun is also nice - especially with those windows between us and the wind.

See you there. I'll bring the sunscreen.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice leisurely breakfast washed down with copious cups of coffee. No screams, stampedes or the like. A few looks, but not even a frown seen.

Was pleasant seeing Doc again, been a while - don't be a stranger.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
have fun i won;t have any glass between me and the wind. i'll be up a tree trying to assassinate bambi.

I wasn't up a tree this weekend. Worse!
Froze my butt off this morning, climbed a 60 foot outcropping and shot a spike with the Ruger Super Blackhawk. It sure is nice to be able to carry a handgun again.

I won't post the video of me making the climb (Which is really showing my age) Don't want to upset Ed. (He might post a picture of himself on a diving board)

scouser

There is a 97.32% chance. I will be arounf or the breakfast on the24th. Sorry my phone makes posting on here...........complicated

might be back on the Saturday breakfasts soon myself too. Been offered the chance to get onboard for the startup of a new contract in Virginia which would put me back on a mostly Mon-Fri schedule again. If it works out they might be looking for more class A drivers in the New Year so will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything more Tanner.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Since two of us will be having breakfast at RCD before sooper secret tasking on Friday coming, will look to have Saturdays breakfast elsewhere - maybe Pig n' Pay.

Discussion of the sooper secret tasking will be available at the Sat. debriefing - check your security clearance. :)

Last edited: