• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Libertarian Party of KS is suing Lenexa

marine0300

The Libertarian Party of KS will sue for civil rights violations, in weeks not months, Lenexa, KS for completely banning the open carrying of a loaded firearm on property open to the public.

Thus denying its citizens the God given-Natural right of self-defense.

If you would like to donate to our legal fund to help overturn open carry bans anywhere in Kansas we would be grateful.

Checks can be made out to LPKS. In the memo put c/o Open Carry

Mail To:

LPKS
c/o Open carry
785 E. 1055 Road
Baldwin City, KS 66006

Thank you in advance of your support!

marine0300

Lawsuit has begun

The lawsuit has begun! If you would like to make a donation we would be grateful.

Click on the link for more information: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...n-carry-Donate-by-Pay-Pal-credit-card-or-Mail

God Bless & Merry Christmas,

Lenexainjunctionpg1.jpg

Lenexainjunctionpg2.jpg

swarr

This is great that you are doing. this. I am not going to post in every thread that you put up regarding the lawsuits but this is awesome. Thank you. I plan on donating.