• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

iTac Defense, anyone else use these things?

MikeTheGreek

I bought an iTac Defense holster for my CZ75B, and it sat in the box for a while because well...it wouldn't actually lock my gun in. After a while debating on buying a new holster, I decided to take this one apart, and grind down the locking mechanism. Now it works fine. I also had to replace the pin that held the locking mechanism in with a screw, because the pin kept falling out..and my lock button would pop off.

It's a great holster...now that I took it apart and changed some stuff about it lol.

Anybody else have experience with these? It was the ONLY locking holster I could find for the CZ, some people said a few Beretta ones fit it but need slight modifications.

SFCRetired

I have an iTac holster for my SA Champion and have never had a problem with it. It's comfortable, holds the gun securely, and releases as it should. The only fault that I've found is that I'm not especially fond of the location of the release button.