• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newbie here

Bigpapa

Hi everybody, my name is George and I live in Washington State, I just brought myself a springfield xdm .45 4.5 and I want to learn all I can about the do's and don't's on owning a weapon. Thanks you guys for having me on your forum and I looking forward on learn a lot here.

sudden valley gunner

Welcome to the forum.

What part of Washington are you in? Many areas have regular meets. We are meeting today , Sunday, and every Sunday at Bakerview Starbucks in Bellingham.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Welcome to the forum! Like SVG said, there a few regularly held meets in Western WA. Besides the one he mentioned there a couple in the Seattle area. There's a group that meets at the Lyon's Den in Bothell the 1st Saturday of the month, and one that meets at the Starbucks just off hwy 18 in Federal Way on the 2nd Saturday. You are welcome at any or all of them.