Thread: Open Carry Dinner in Paw Paw Dec 15th

Gobles, MI

Open Carry Dinner in Paw Paw Dec 15th

Michigan Open Carry is inviting you to come to Copper Grille in paw paw for dinner. We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can. They do not have a liquor license so those without CPL need not worry about being able to bring their holstered pistols

Where: Copper Grille, just off I-94 in Paw Paw
    When: Saturday December 15th at 5pm
    Who: You and all your friends!
    Address: 854 South Kalamazoo Street, Paw Paw, MI
    (269) 657-9955 ‎

Original thread link:,2343.0.html

Lawrence, Michigan, United States
    Darn I will be up in St. Johns loading the rig for the Florida trip. Well I am sure you guys will have a good meal and a good time!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Battle Creek, MI
    This will be my first time at Copper Grill, I'm looking forward to it.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

Secret Bunker

Thumbs up

Hope this event goes very well. +1
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi