Thread: OC or MOC (Michigan) window decals?

OC or MOC (Michigan) window decals?

Just bought a new car, I have my Ink Army sticker and Canadian flag sticker. Theres one spot left on my car, I want to put some kind of OC decal on it. Anybody know if they exist, and if so, where I can get one? My quick google search didn't come up with much.
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Mike - you bring back fond memories for me. When MOC was new and they had: buttons, coins, shirts, decals etc..

Now you will be hard pressed to find a shirt. There is one member in your area who may have a stash?? Dougwg but the odds are low that he will part with anything. However if you ever need any customization of your pistols or long guns he's a wizard of wicked slide serrations, engraving, gunsmithing and holds a class 7 FFL if I remember correctly. They also make custom billets for muscle cars (thought you'd like that since you are a mechanic).

http://www.billetflow.com/supercharger_pulleys.htm

Doug's Shop
    American Tool & Engraving Inc.
    20224 Lorne
    Taylor, MI 48180
    Shop: 313-388-8228
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 11-17-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Mike - you bring back fond memories for me. When MOC was new and they had: buttons, coins, shirts, decals etc..

Now you will be hard pressed to find a shirt. There is one member in your area who may have a stash?? Dougwg but the odds are low that he will part with anything. However if you ever need any customization of your pistols or long guns he's a wizard of wicked slide serrations, engraving, gunsmithing and holds a class 7 FFL if I remember correctly. They also make custom billets for muscle cars (thought you'd like that since you are a mechanic).

http://www.billetflow.com/supercharger_pulleys.htm

Doug's Shop
    American Tool & Engraving Inc.
    20224 Lorne
    Taylor, MI 48180
    Shop: 313-388-8228
    Haha...I've been designing keychains, car magnets, and shirts all day for MOC so I can have some stuff since I can't find it anymore! I'm going to be fully stocked and ready!

I AM actually looking for some customization for my CZ85B, I'll have to stop by there next week and check out what he does.

Mm..Muscle cars. Gotta love em, although I just bought my first car and it's a 98 Saturn SC1, I'm still saving for my classic Mustang
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]