• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC or MOC (Michigan) window decals?

MikeTheGreek

Just bought a new car, I have my Ink Army sticker and Canadian flag sticker. Theres one spot left on my car, I want to put some kind of OC decal on it. Anybody know if they exist, and if so, where I can get one? My quick google search didn't come up with much.

FreeInAZ

Mike - you bring back fond memories for me. When MOC was new and they had: buttons, coins, shirts, decals etc..

Now you will be hard pressed to find a shirt. There is one member in your area who may have a stash?? Dougwg but the odds are low that he will part with anything. However if you ever need any customization of your pistols or long guns he's a wizard of wicked slide serrations, engraving, gunsmithing and holds a class 7 FFL if I remember correctly. They also make custom billets for muscle cars (thought you'd like that since you are a mechanic).

http://www.billetflow.com/supercharger_pulleys.htm

Doug's Shop
American Tool & Engraving Inc.
20224 Lorne
Taylor, MI 48180
Shop: 313-388-8228

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

Mike - you bring back fond memories for me. When MOC was new and they had: buttons, coins, shirts, decals etc..

Now you will be hard pressed to find a shirt. There is one member in your area who may have a stash?? Dougwg but the odds are low that he will part with anything. However if you ever need any customization of your pistols or long guns he's a wizard of wicked slide serrations, engraving, gunsmithing and holds a class 7 FFL if I remember correctly. They also make custom billets for muscle cars (thought you'd like that since you are a mechanic).

http://www.billetflow.com/supercharger_pulleys.htm

Doug's Shop
American Tool & Engraving Inc.
20224 Lorne
Taylor, MI 48180
Shop: 313-388-8228

Haha...I've been designing keychains, car magnets, and shirts all day for MOC so I can have some stuff since I can't find it anymore! I'm going to be fully stocked and ready! :monkey

I AM actually looking for some customization for my CZ85B, I'll have to stop by there next week and check out what he does.

Mm..Muscle cars. Gotta love em, although I just bought my first car and it's a 98 Saturn SC1, I'm still saving for my classic Mustang :lol: