Thread: Am I wrong or was there MOC gear on CafePress?

Am I wrong or was there MOC gear on CafePress?

When I first started on here, I could have sworn there was a CafePress (or other merch site) selling MOC gear like mugs, shirts, etc. Did that disappear? or can I just not find it. I want to buy stuff!
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Am I wrong or was there MOC gear on CafePress?

We had the store products taken down because:

1. While the store was started by our org at the time, no one on the current board had any info on the store and Cafe Press wasn't helpful in getting us logged into the account (nor even telling us the email address that was on the account).
    2. We are now selling shirts that we bought with the corporate funds and that will benefit the same.
    3. The Cafe Press store was using our logo and benefitting a black hole (cafe press items were sold at a "mark up" that benefitted "our" account -- the one we couldn't access)
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

There was however several years ago when one of the officers resigned the user name and password did too.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    We had the store products taken down because:

1. While the store was started by our org at the time, no one on the current board had any info on the store and Cafe Press wasn't helpful in getting us logged into the account (nor even telling us the email address that was on the account).
    2. We are now selling shirts that we bought with the corporate funds and that will benefit the same.
    3. The Cafe Press store was using our logo and benefitting a black hole (cafe press items were sold at a "mark up" that benefitted "our" account -- the one we couldn't access)

Well I'll definitely buy some shirts from you guys. How much, and where do I get them?
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    Well I'll definitely buy some shirts from you guys. How much, and where do I get them?
    visit http://www.miopencarry.org and look at the right hand side of the page.

Last edited by TheQ; 11-17-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.