• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Designing my own gear for MOC.

MikeTheGreek

I'm currently on my CafePress account designing a ton of stuff for Open Carry. Shirts (long and short sleeve), hoodies, key chains, mugs, duffel bags, etc. If you guys want the links to any of it, let me know and I'll post it when I'm done with everything. I figure I'd try to dress a little nicer when I OC and wearing OC shirts sounds like my new plan.

FreeInAZ

Great idea Mike,

Post the links.

I had a custom MOC baseball cap made a while back, still wear it even here. :D

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

Great idea Mike,

Post the links.

I had a custom MOC baseball cap made a while back, still wear it even here. :D

MOC Gear.jpg

This is what I have so far. It's based off of MOC but I can change them to make it generic OC for any state, or put that states OC logo on it (If the state has one)

they're nothing fancy, just some nice gear I wanted to design and purchase.

FreeInAZ

Already being discussed. Thanks :)

He is a MOC member, right?

ETA - I like some of his idea's for products. In particular the hoodies. It's getting cooler here. Today it was only in the mid 70's :p

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

He is a MOC member, right?

ETA - I like some of his idea's for products. In particular the hoodies. It's getting cooler here. Today it was only in the mid 70's :p

Forum member for almost 2 years.

OFFICIAL MOC member as of 20 minutes ago. I just have to wait for my payment to process. :lol:

I was about to join when I joined the forums...but with my citizenship being messed up I wouldn't be able to carry for a while, so I didn't see the point.