Thread: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. T-Shirts on Sale

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. T-Shirts on Sale

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. is once again selling T-Shirts for the purpose of raising funds. The setup is much similar to the design of the previous shirts (small shield upper left on front, large shield in the middle on back).

You can purchase one through our home page. Just look on the right side of the page. All proceeds go to benefit Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

Price is $15+tax and $3.50 for S&H. Sizes available include: Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, and XXXXL.

Buy one today.

Last edited by TheQ; 11-17-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Michigan Open Carry, Inc. is once again selling T-Shirts for the purpose of raising funds. The setup is much similar to the design of the previous shirts (small shield upper left on front, large shield in the middle on back).

You can purchase one through our home page. Just look on the right side of the page. All proceeds go to benefit Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

Price is $15+tax and $3.50 for S&H. Sizes available include: Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, and XXXXL.

Buy one today.
    Howcome no smalls? How big are your mediums. I'm 6'1 165lbs and usually I wear smalls, but I'm sure I could shrink it if needed.
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    Howcome no smalls? How big are your mediums. I'm 6'1 165lbs and usually I wear smalls, but I'm sure I could shrink it if needed.
    I agree on the small, not for me but there are some little ladies who OC. not to mention kids who need Christmas presents!
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

The medium shirts ordered last time were amongst the last to go. The smalls would probably move even slower.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    The medium shirts ordered last time were amongst the last to go. The smalls would probably move even slower.
    Can you guys order single shirts for the same price? Or only in bulk?

I'll order a medium and hope it fits, and if that doesn't fit I'd be willing to pay in advance for 2-3 small shirts if possible.
    Molon Labe

You need to bulk up, a stiff wind would probably knock you over
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective- Ted Nugent

Can you guys order single shirts for the same price? Or only in bulk?

I'll order a medium and hope it fits, and if that doesn't fit I'd be willing to pay in advance for 2-3 small shirts if possible.
    We can only order in balk. If you find me 5 ppl demanding a small who are willing to prepay, we may be able to work something out.

If they are anything like the MOC shirts I got 2 years ago those Mediums will shrink to X-Small after 2 washes.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If they are anything like the MOC shirts I got 2 years ago those Mediums will shrink to X-Small after 2 washes.
    Don't wash them in hot water. Mine is still 2xl same as when I purchased it. Any cotton shirt washed in hot water will shrink. Cold water and detergent will work just fine.Also I always dry on low heat when drying shirts and basically anything other than towels and jeans.
    Last edited by autosurgeon; 11-19-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    Don't wash them in hot water. Mine is still 2xl same as when I purchased it. Any cotton shirt washed in hot water will shrink. Cold water and detergent will work just fine.Also I always dry on low heat when drying shirts and basically anything other than towels and jeans.
    I knew my washer and dryer had all those setting but never knew what they were for. They should just label one "MOC Shirt" so I know what setting to use.

Quote Originally Posted by WilDChilD View Post
    I knew my washer and dryer had all those setting but never knew what they were for. They should just label one "MOC Shirt" so I know what setting to use.
    Yeah I learned the hard way years ago... Wrecked a few nice shirts in the process.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Yeah I learned the hard way years ago... Wrecked a few nice shirts in the process.
    After turning quite a few nice shirts pink, I quickly learned to wash everything on cold/cold. Works wonders
    Molon Labe

They definitely didn't get washed on Hot, but might have gotten Warm. Everything but towels/socks now gets Cold.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71