• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. T-Shirts on Sale

TheQ

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. is once again selling T-Shirts for the purpose of raising funds. The setup is much similar to the design of the previous shirts (small shield upper left on front, large shield in the middle on back).

You can purchase one through our home page. Just look on the right side of the page. All proceeds go to benefit Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

Price is $15+tax and $3.50 for S&H. Sizes available include: Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, and XXXXL.

Buy one today.

[video=youtube;wnxwfFrt5yQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnxwfFrt5yQ&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. is once again selling T-Shirts for the purpose of raising funds. The setup is much similar to the design of the previous shirts (small shield upper left on front, large shield in the middle on back).

You can purchase one through our home page. Just look on the right side of the page. All proceeds go to benefit Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

Price is $15+tax and $3.50 for S&H. Sizes available include: Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, and XXXXL.

Buy one today.

Howcome no smalls? How big are your mediums. I'm 6'1 165lbs and usually I wear smalls, but I'm sure I could shrink it if needed.

TheQ

The medium shirts ordered last time were amongst the last to go. The smalls would probably move even slower.

MikeTheGreek

The medium shirts ordered last time were amongst the last to go. The smalls would probably move even slower.

Can you guys order single shirts for the same price? Or only in bulk?

I'll order a medium and hope it fits, and if that doesn't fit I'd be willing to pay in advance for 2-3 small shirts if possible.

TheQ

Can you guys order single shirts for the same price? Or only in bulk?

I'll order a medium and hope it fits, and if that doesn't fit I'd be willing to pay in advance for 2-3 small shirts if possible.

We can only order in balk. If you find me 5 ppl demanding a small who are willing to prepay, we may be able to work something out.

autosurgeon

If they are anything like the MOC shirts I got 2 years ago those Mediums will shrink to X-Small after 2 washes. :uhoh:

Don't wash them in hot water. Mine is still 2xl same as when I purchased it. Any cotton shirt washed in hot water will shrink. Cold water and detergent will work just fine.Also I always dry on low heat when drying shirts and basically anything other than towels and jeans.

Last edited:

WilDChilD

Don't wash them in hot water. Mine is still 2xl same as when I purchased it. Any cotton shirt washed in hot water will shrink. Cold water and detergent will work just fine.Also I always dry on low heat when drying shirts and basically anything other than towels and jeans.

I knew my washer and dryer had all those setting but never knew what they were for. They should just label one "MOC Shirt" so I know what setting to use.

fozzy71

They definitely didn't get washed on Hot, but might have gotten Warm. Everything but towels/socks now gets Cold. ;)