Thread: Quickest Way Through a Checkpoint

Quickest Way Through a Checkpoint

Banned
    An instant classic.

I, already being saved, would've let him take me through it, took away any evangelizing tips, and then did my job.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    These are not the droids you are looking for....

Move along move along....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Nicely done!

This seems to work just as well

The guy in the bible video that the OP posted is actually kind of a nut, he's this extreme baptist pastor who made a sermon about how Obama is the anti-christ.

but he has been through several of these road blocks, he has like 4 videos of him getting through the checkpoints in different ways. Although once when he refused to comply the BP called an Arizona trooper who beat and tazed him. He has a lawsuit against Arizona currently pending

they tried this roadblock crap in Washington a few years ago, abysmal failure, people here are far more liberal then in Arizona, and the local sheriffs and police departments refused to support the roadblocks and Washington Troopers would never following people who blew the checkpoint like they do in Arizona. they haven't tried roadblocks here for a few years.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Are you an american citizen? "your the detective, figure it out"

The OP is still a funny video.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

That second one was hilarious. I usually answer with "¿que?" They usually laugh and wave me thru. Once while coming thru a checkpoint in my old tow truck, the dog alerted. Not just a sit. He jumped up on the fuel tank, stuck his head inside and barked like he was gonna eat me. I was pissed because I had just finished dropping off a car and two sketchy looking guys a few miles north of the border after their car broke down on the way home. If something had fallen out of one of the bags and under my seats, there was no way I could prove it wasn't mine. Luckily the truck was clean but I needed a change of shorts after that ordeal.

"Que? Por favor! Mas cerveza por favor!"

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    The guy in the bible video that the OP posted is actually kind of a nut, he's this extreme baptist pastor who made a sermon about how Obama is the anti-christ.

but he has been through several of these road blocks, he has like 4 videos of him getting through the checkpoints in different ways. Although once when he refused to comply the BP called an Arizona trooper who beat and tazed him. He has a lawsuit against Arizona currently pending
    Yeah, SAnderson. I gave him some serious criticism over a couple of his videos. Like don't go berzerk over the guys touching your car fender. Man, just being a baptist is enough as it is, you do that and they think you're a real kook. Now you're a bible thumping kook. NEVER misuse the bible like that. A preacher doesn't do that. Don't scream and go psycho on them, just don't follow their orders. Be polite, be mellow, but don't back down.

And next time, use a Quran instead of the Holy Bible if you want to see them get really weird!
    Last edited by Logan 5; 11-26-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.