• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quickest Way Through a Checkpoint

eye95

An instant classic.

I, already being saved, would've let him take me through it, took away any evangelizing tips, and then did my job.

EMNofSeattle

This seems to work just as well

[video=youtube;yvvRjDxShGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvvRjDxShGo[/video]

The guy in the bible video that the OP posted is actually kind of a nut, he's this extreme baptist pastor who made a sermon about how Obama is the anti-christ.

but he has been through several of these road blocks, he has like 4 videos of him getting through the checkpoints in different ways. Although once when he refused to comply the BP called an Arizona trooper who beat and tazed him. He has a lawsuit against Arizona currently pending

they tried this roadblock crap in Washington a few years ago, abysmal failure, people here are far more liberal then in Arizona, and the local sheriffs and police departments refused to support the roadblocks and Washington Troopers would never following people who blew the checkpoint like they do in Arizona. they haven't tried roadblocks here for a few years.

mustangkiller

That second one was hilarious. I usually answer with "¿que?" They usually laugh and wave me thru. Once while coming thru a checkpoint in my old tow truck, the dog alerted. Not just a sit. He jumped up on the fuel tank, stuck his head inside and barked like he was gonna eat me. I was pissed because I had just finished dropping off a car and two sketchy looking guys a few miles north of the border after their car broke down on the way home. If something had fallen out of one of the bags and under my seats, there was no way I could prove it wasn't mine. Luckily the truck was clean but I needed a change of shorts after that ordeal.

Logan 5

"Que? Por favor! Mas cerveza por favor!"

The guy in the bible video that the OP posted is actually kind of a nut, he's this extreme baptist pastor who made a sermon about how Obama is the anti-christ.

but he has been through several of these road blocks, he has like 4 videos of him getting through the checkpoints in different ways. Although once when he refused to comply the BP called an Arizona trooper who beat and tazed him. He has a lawsuit against Arizona currently pending

Yeah, SAnderson. I gave him some serious criticism over a couple of his videos. Like don't go berzerk over the guys touching your car fender. Man, just being a baptist is enough as it is, you do that and they think you're a real kook. Now you're a bible thumping kook. NEVER misuse the bible like that. A preacher doesn't do that. Don't scream and go psycho on them, just don't follow their orders. Be polite, be mellow, but don't back down.

And next time, use a Quran instead of the Holy Bible if you want to see them get really weird!

Last edited: