• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Met an Obama and Hillary campaigner today.

Jack House

Didn't punch him in the face. I think I deserve a pat on the back for my amazing self control and restraint. :p

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Didn't punch him in the face. I think I deserve a pat on the back for my amazing self control and restraint. :p

Only if there were no witnesses whose gaze dissuaded you. :p:)

On the other hand, if there were no witnesses, you're open to rebuke for the missed opportunity. :D

beebobby

Congratulations for not physically assaulting another American for their politics. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I was expecting President Obama to send me my food voucher after the election, considering I voted for him, again!

If it takes a person everything they got to not punch someone in the face because they have differing political views, well, kinda makes me wonder what a political discussion at an OC event would end in.

I know the OP was just joking, but there are some on here that seem they lack the emotional capacity to control themselves.

Last edited:

Jack House

No, he campaigned for Hillary in 08 and Obama this year, he'll campaign for Hillary again next cycle.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I was expecting President Obama to send me my food voucher after the election, considering I voted for him, again!

If it takes a person everything they got to not punch someone in the face because they have differing political views, well, kinda makes me wonder what a political discussion at an OC event would end in.

I know the OP was just joking, but there are some on here that seem they lack the emotional capacity to control themselves.

Just as unicorn farts are what propel the liberals on to utopia, hippie tears do for conservatives of the knuckledragging variety. Although a smiley might have been appropriate.

BTW - if someone holds a viewpoint opposite yours, a punch to the head would do little to change their mind. What you need for that is a 2x4 up side the head.:lol: (See? Smiley.)

stay safe.

noname762

It's been awhile since I posted here last. Is it OK to disagree with someone using a nasty word to make ones point?

I clearly have an issue with Beretta woman here.

tomrkba

Congratulations for not physically assaulting another American for their politics. Keep up the good work.

Let's see. That person advocates:

1) Murder of American citizens without indictment and trial.
2) Theft of property to distribute to people who did not earn it.
3) Misuse of public funds to pay off campaign donors
4) Promote, expand, and enforce the government takeover of health care while reducing and/or eliminating services to those no longer paying into the system.
5) Brainwashing of children against personal liberty, including the right to keep and bear arms.

And it goes on.

Tar and feathering is too good for such a person.

There is no middle ground any more. No compromise; any compromise regarding the murder of American citizens without indictment and jury trial is still evil.

Last edited:

beebobby

Let's see. That person advocates:

1) Murder of American citizens without indictment and trial.
2) Theft of property to distribute to people who did not earn it.
3) Misuse of public funds to pay off campaign donors
4) Promote, expand, and enforce the government takeover of health care while reducing and/or eliminating services to those no longer paying into the system.
5) Brainwashing of children against personal liberty, including the right to keep and bear arms.

And it goes on.

Tar and feathering is too good for such a person.

There is no middle ground any more. No compromise; any compromise regarding the murder of American citizens without indictment and jury trial is still evil.

I don't know anyone who advocates those things.

OC for ME

EBT card.

You being a liberal, who is anti-liberty and thus anti-citizen, are always welcome to any OC event. I can only speculate why you would attend such a liberty centric event. Your attendance to a OC event should only draw one conclusion; you are taking notes and providing information to the "state" regarding which citizens are liberty centric and thus a threat to the state.

I don't know anyone who advocates those things.
Liberals advocate for the items tomrkba listed. This is proven to be true because liberals vote for liberals who desire to implement, and have implemented these affronts to individual liberty.

Liberals are liberals first and foremost. Individual liberty is the cure for liberalism and thus individual liberty is Public Enemy #1 for liberals.