Thread: How opinions change

How opinions change

My how an election can change peoples opinions. One guy I work with was just not interested in guns. Was not afraid, did not care if others had guns, just did not care. He now has asked me about how to purchase a gun here. Where to buy one, and where to shoot. Another worker set down at lunch and wanted to know what to do to get his wife a gun. He also wanted to know about conceal carry classes. Both caught me off guard. I filled them in on what they wanted and mentioned this site.

My mother who has only been to the range a couple of times wants to learn more as she's worried about crime sky rocketing in the coming years.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    she's worried about crime sky rocketing in the coming years.
    The common street variety, or the duly elected official variety? I'd be more concerned about the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTolerance View Post
    The common street variety, or the duly elected official variety? I'd be more concerned about the latter.
    Yes
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Yes
    Look a lawyer !