• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch in Manhattan?

PotterMP

Anyone up for for an open carry lunch in Manhattan? I know the holidays are pretty busy, I was thinking possibly the weekend of the 1st at Famous Dave's.
We can work when and where more. Just seeing how many people would be interested.

Potter

showme53

I am in just say when and where, wife and I are new to area and need an excuse to try that place.

PotterMP

Lunch

I apologize I was gone up near the KC area all weekend filling out paperwork for a job and wasn't able to make it out.
Lets aim for 15 December at 1130 at Famous Dave's in Manhattan. It's right off Seth Child.
If you are still interested or need a date/time change just let me know.

Potter

Seif5034

maybe we should try this again?

I see on Facebook on Kansas opencarry's page that they all the time have gatherings @ overland park and wichita. There's almost never gatherings for those of us around post. If we can get this started I could see it attracting a lot of people (especially soldiers)

marine0300

Junction City Open Carry Ban

On January 15th – 7pm the Libertarian Party will be speaking to the Junction City council about their open carry ban. Those who would like to attend are welcome. Citizens speak at the beginning of the meeting.

We’re not asking anyone else to speak. We will have three from our group speaking against the ban

Ryan Schram

i live in ogden, but am very willing to do an OC lunch any time. I feel it is good to remind manhattan that OC is legal there. PotterMP, we should get together sometime and shoot. it's weird, ever since i left the army, i have a really hard time getting people to come to the range and shoot:banghead:

LeviR

I live in Manhattan and would like to attend an OC lunch or event if another is scheduled.

I'd be up for it too! Haven't OC'd yet... still collecting info, but it would be fun for my first OC to be with a bunch of fellow OCers.