• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona Gun Store Tells Obama Voters to ‘Turn Around and Leave’

Law abider

I am wondering if some gun store owner in WI won't start this idea. I had the same idea. I was going to post on my property a sign saying: If you are a Democrat, do not enter premisis. Then I was going to find out what local businesses were owned by Democrats and refuse them service. Now the Arizona guy has broadened this by saying that if you voted for Obama, we won't serve you. Thankfully my pastor brought me to my senses.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/arizona-gun-store-tells-obama-voters-to-turn-around-and-leave/

Law abider

Your "senses", huh? Yet you still believe in an invisible man who lives in the sky?[/QUOTE]

There are two types of sciences: Operational science which is what we use to interpret and study our world today, and science of origins which requires something called presuppositions because no one was there to see how all things began. Since facts/ remainants ( Fossils, landformations, plate tectonics etc...) from the past do not interprtet themselves we use our presuppositions to interpret them. One is science fiction and one is the right way. Paul was stating that design and specificity does not come from nothing. It has to be created... yep you got it.

Enough said. Blessed Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you all. I am blessed to live in America and enjoy the way of life here, have a beautiful blonde wife and children she bore us and have the means to preserve my and my family's life by means of keeping and bearing arms.

Jakeus314

Let me guess, you believe that random chance caused all the world and all the people and animals to come to being?

And we're delusional?

Most atheists wouldn't make claims about the "cause" of our world and its inhabitants. Denying the claim of the existence of a god does not require that we make other claims.

-jakeus

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This thread lasted exactly one (1) post before going off topic and has nothing to do with Wisconsin.

Coulda, shoulda been reported in the Arizona sub-forum or General Discussion.

Forum Rules While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc

Would it have been better if the OP had said a friend brought him to his senses? Neither the OP nor his link introduced religion into the mix.

Last edited:

range rat

I am wondering if some gun store owner in WI won't start this idea. I had the same idea. I was going to post on my property a sign saying: If you are a Democrat, do not enter premisis. Then I was going to find out what local businesses were owned by Democrats and refuse them service. Now the Arizona guy has broadened this by saying that if you voted for Obama, we won't serve you. Thankfully my pastor brought me to my senses.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/arizona-gun-store-tells-obama-voters-to-turn-around-and-leave/

I like it, but i don't think i won't try this in Dane County. You would never make a Buck...

Law abider

This thread lasted exactly one (1) post before going off topic and has nothing to do with Wisconsin.

Coulda, shoulda been reported in the Arizona sub-forum or General Discussion.

Would it have been better if the OP had said a friend brought him to his senses? Neither the OP nor his link introduced religion into the mix.

Grapeshot. When I read the Arizona article, I thought to myself why is it that Texas, Arizona have the backbone to stand up to issues. We all know that our constitutional right to carry has been severely limited and I am not seeing gun stores in our state take a stand on this issue. With president Obama's reelection I am very concerned that Madison will be rendered powerless when the Federal governmnent begins to restrict FFLs, add an ammo tax, ban certain types of hand guns or ammo that we currently get etc.... It is always thru policy that he is trying to bypass congress Now maybe to ban those who voted for Obama from buying guns in the store may not be a good way to show our disapproval to the federal government or to Obama supporters... hey at least that store owner is showing his backbone to do something. I am going to write to senator Johnson and find out what is in the pipeline that will effect us here. I am thoroughly enjoying my OC/CC. Carrying has become part of my routine just like all of you have that routine. I wish gun store owners here would get an Idea how to protect their business and we can help them along. That's the only reason why I took the Arizona story.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snip-- I wish gun store owners here would get an Idea how to protect their business and we can help them along. That's the only reason why I took the Arizona story.

Let me teach you a little trick.

If you had titled your thread "Think a dealer in Wisconsin do this?" or similar, it would have had a direct connection.

You do notice that I didn't move it - right? Wanted to give you all a chance to make the connect - you did :)

Law abider

Let me teach you a little trick.

If you had titled your thread "Think a dealer in Wisconsin do this?" or similar, it would have had a direct connection.

You do notice that I didn't move it - right? Wanted to give you all a chance to make the connect - you did :)

Thanks bro!! Still Learning!!