• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC In Meijers...wait..what?

FreeInAZ

MIKE, MIKE, MIKE...

You need to take Michigander up on his offer to show you the ropes. He is one of the original OCers in SE MI.

On top of that, he is part of the OC dynamic duo of: Michigander & (EvilCreamSicle is Robin). :p

On top of being OC Super Hero's they are close to your age (no handle bar mustaches or leather vests ....[you little crud]...);)

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

MIKE, MIKE, MIKE...

You need to take Michigander up on his offer to show you the ropes. He is one of the original OCers in SE MI.

On top of that, he is part of the OC dynamic duo of: Michigander & (EvilCreamSicle is Robin). :p

On top of being OC Super Hero's they are close to your age (no handle bar mustaches or leather vests ....[you little crud]...);)

I'm going to message him next week when I return from my trip back to Canada to see if he wants to meet up and teach me a few things.

Hey now...at least I didn't say anything about power chairs? :cool:

Bronson

Hey Doc.. It just hit me. Wouldn't the stating of "liquor by the glass" make it even harder for a bar or tavern to hit that "primary source" since it excludes beer and wine?? I would say the majority of drinks would be more apt to be in the beer or wine group as the primary source. What do you think? In your Oh So Humble (IANAL) opinion?? :D

liq·uor   /ˈlɪkər or, for 3, ˈlɪkwɔr/ Show Spelled[lik-er or, for 3, lik-wawr] Show IPA
noun
1. a distilled or spirituous beverage, as brandy or whiskey, as distinguished from a fermented beverage, as wine or beer.

Just wondering.

Try again.

MCL 436.1105

(3) "Alcoholic liquor" means any spirituous, vinous, malt, or fermented liquor, liquids and compounds, whether or not medicated, proprietary, patented, and by whatever name called, containing 1/2 of 1% or more of alcohol by volume which are fit for use for beverage purposes as defined and classified by the commission according to alcoholic content as belonging to 1 of the varieties defined in this chapter.

Bronson

Evil Creamsicle

MIKE, MIKE, MIKE...

Haha... dynamic duo. I like that.

I need a logo...

This should do.
creamsig.png

FreeInAZ

Haha... dynamic duo. I like that.

I need a logo...

This should do.
creamsig.png

Good thing for the Bad Guys in Gotham City that you two are not on the beat there. Your utility belts tend to be packed full of more "finite" solutions, shall we say, :p Michigander to Evil Creamsicle "Bad guys to the right! Holy street sweeper Michigander, I'm on it! BLAM, BLAM, BLAM... No more bad guys!
[video=youtube;sBe3QzVW5_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBe3QzVW5_8[/video]

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Darn! I thought I had found something! :eek:
Thanks, Bronson.

I could give you some thoughts to play with regarding this... but alas, the whole world reads these things...besides I'd be violating my "cautiously conservative " mantra. Search, and ye shall find, my friend....