Thread: Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division

Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division

Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division
    Published: Wednesday, 7 Nov 2012

Boeing announced a major restructuring of its defense division on Wednesday that will cut 30 percent of management jobs from 2010 levels, close facilities in California and consolidate several business units to cut costs.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49729998
    Watch the date of the announcement. They don't want bad news to hurt Obama's campaign?

It's good to hear they are cutting back from the Federal teet. The war machine in America ought to be significantly cut back.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 11-19-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    It's good to hear they are cutting back from the Federal teet. The war machine in America ought to be significantly cut back.
    From the federal teet,right to the unemployment lines to get their checks! What's the diff, at least we all know they voted to lose their jobs. Good for them they picked that guy again. There is a good side to him winning again.
    Last edited by Scvette; 11-20-2012 at 02:44 AM.

They were told that not complying with the WARN act wouldn't be held against them, no prosecution or fines. This was mentioned (briefly) before the election. Sounds like voter manipulation to me, but what do I know.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    War wealth is no wealth and then creates a lack of wealth when used.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)