• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

any thing in tulsa area

Gary S

Does any one know if there are any plans for any open carry get together events in the tulsa area coming up soon, and if not who would be the one to get in touch with for getting something going.
I was just wondering.
Thanks.

hrdware

Does any one know if there are any plans for any open carry get together events in the tulsa area coming up soon, and if not who would be the one to get in touch with for getting something going.
I was just wondering.
Thanks.

Right now there are no plans for anything official.

Feel free to use the forum or the facebook page to set up non-OKOCA meetups with others in your area.

Gary S

Is there a member of okoca in tulsa area that will set up official meets in the tulsa area and if so who would it be im just wondering

hrdware

Is there a member of okoca in tulsa area that will set up official meets in the tulsa area and if so who would it be im just wondering

Wanda Kenton is our Tulsa area coordinator. All of our official events will be posted on our website, facebook, and here.