• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great experience

Right2bearArms

Recently Moved from Tx (dallas area) to Hamilton ohio Would love to get into a group around here and do some meetups.

I have ben ocing everywhere i go. Went to home depot to get some stuff to remodel my kitchen and there was only one uneducated man who asked if i was conceal carrying or if i was a off duty officer. i sat there for about 30 minutes speaking to the gentleman explaining it He then walked away. Another gentleman named Brian was there and asked for some info and i gave him the info i knew and directed to have him visit these forums :)

I have also carried into the local SuperCenter Walmart
RadioShack
Sprint Store
And Gamestop

i would like to get more active on here and in the area so let me know if theres anything else i can do