Thread: Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for those that came before me to ensure my/our right to carry.

To make this OC friendly and OT. I OC'ed around the kitchen while cooking turkey, ham and other goodies. Oh yeah also OC'ed up to Walmart for some potatoes and Cool Whip.

Hevy
    "God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."

Quote Originally Posted by Hevymetal View Post
    Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for those that came before me to ensure my/our right to carry.

To make this OC friendly and OT. I OC'ed around the kitchen while cooking turkey, ham and other goodies. Oh yeah also OC'ed up to Walmart for some potatoes and Cool Whip.

Hevy
    Well, as I usually say on holidays. Bah, humbug. Yes, that's my typical greeting, meant in the nicest, most cheery way. I've been doing it so long, I can't even remember when, where and why I started it but, there it is.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Smile

Happy Thanksgiving back at you Hevy. It was really weird eating dinner outside in 80 degree weather. But nice none the same. Hope all of you in MI enjoyed the day with family and good friends. Carry on OC friends.

ETA - My poor family here was rooting for the Lions. I told them "I hate to jinks your hopes but it will never happen." Sadly the heart-breakers of the football world proved me right once again
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 11-22-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: ETA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi